Customer Service Center
For customer service inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For billing inquiries: email@example.com
For shipping inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries: email@example.com
For website issues or faults: firstname.lastname@example.org
For affiliate inquiries: email@example.com
For public relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Dramatic Smiles is committed to delivering a quality customer experience. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 30 days for a full refund. Simply contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. All refunds will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
NOTE: All refund requests MUST be accompanied by an RMA form, be received within 30 days from the date of the original order, and include all items from the original purchase. We reserve the right to refuse any refund or to issue a partial refund for any request that does not meet these requirements.
Free shipping is supplied by USPS Priority Mail and International Air. Both Domestic and International Orders receive Free Shipping. New orders are typically packed and ready to ship within 24 hours of ordering. Once shipped your order will take approximately 3-7 business days to be delivered. International orders take an average of 7-10 business days depending on location.
Once you complete your order a confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address provided when checking out. If for any reason you did not receive an order confirmation, please e-mail us and a customer service representative will redeliver it to desired e-mail address.
Are these the same Gels my Dentist uses?
- Yes. We have been selling our Professional Gels and Products to General and Cosmetic Dentists for 25 years. Our gels are only available through our online store and can only be found at select Dental Offices nationwide.
How fast can I expect results?
- Since these are Dental Strength Gels, you can expect a Visible Change after the first treatment and maximum results occurring over 7-14 days (average of 6-8 shades).
Why are your prices so cheap?
- Our main focus and most of our business comes from Cosmetic Dentists. We can offer direct pricing through our online store only. Note: Each Dentist will have varied prices and we can only guarantee online prices through our online store.
Are your teeth whitening systems easy to use at home?
- Yes! We have simplified the bleaching process to be extremely easy to use at home. Each system comes with complete instructions with live help whenever you need us.
Are your products safe?
Yes. There are no long term side effects to tooth bleaching. Sensitivity can occur in certain patients, but subsides after: 1. Discontinuing use. 2. Waiting more time between treatments. 3. Using our Desensitize + Remineralize Gel to fight any sensitivity issues. You should not use our products if: 1. Pregnant/Nursing 2. Poor Dental Health. It is always recommended to consult with your Dentist if any doubt arises.
I am confused on what system and strength will work best for me?
- Here are some helpful tips when deciding on a Strength:
1. Do I tend to get sensitive teeth?
- If Yes: We recommend our 22% CP Strength Gels and Systems. This is our lowest concentration of Carbamide Peroxide (CP) and little to no tooth sensitivity will occur.
- If No: We recommend our NEW 36% CP Laser System. This is our strongest concentration of CP and will give you the fastest results when using our Laser Light. Our 35% CP System is the most popular among Cosmetic Dentists as it has been a proven concentration and has our unique whitening booster crystal to maximize results.
2. How fast do you want results?
- Our 35% & 36% Gel will provide the fastest results.
- Our 22% Gel will provide the same results as our 35% & 36% Gels but with longer treatments.
Can I purchase Dramatic Smiles™ from my Dentist?
- Yes. Although you can purchase Dramatic Smiles™ from selected national Dentists, we do not guarantee our online prices. An average treatment In-Office is $299.
I already have mouth trays from my Dentist. Can I use your gels with it?
Yes! Many of our clients have tried other whiteners in the past with undesirable results. With our Professional Dental Gels, we promise to give you the professional results you would expect.
How can I return a Teeth Whitening System for a Full Refund?
- We offer a quick and easy return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us with your order number to receive a full refund. No Questions Asked!
Have a success story?
- Share it with us! We take pride in the positive feedback we get from our customers - Don't be surprised to get free whitening products in the future!
Can't Find You're Question?
Please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
Cosmetic Dentistry Experts
View More Articles [+]