Best Dentist in South Carolina
Unique Expressions Dentistry
York, South Carolina 29745
At Unique Expressions Dentistry, South Carolina, the dentist understands that every individual has different expressions and different requirements. Dr, Gregory H. Greiner and Dr. Robert Renner together have put up this beautiful dental clinic that offers various dental services to people in South Carolina. In fact, they have been identified as the best dentists in South Carolina, and have succeeded in winning the hearts of thousands of patients in this part of the world.
The dentists acknowledge that smile and laughter are the most important aspects of human life that keeps them sailing through tough times and through the best moments as well. At Unique Expressions Dentistry, the dentists offer comprehensive dental care that will allow you to show the best in you all the time.
Why the Best Dentist?
Dr. Greiner and Dr. Renner are considered to be the best dentists in South Carolina because of their dedication and hard work. Also, their way of dealing with their patients is quite different and unique as well. They emphasize on educating their patients on the importance of preventative dental care and various oral hygiene techniques that would help you in the long run.
Dr. Greiner has over 15 years of experience in dentistry, while Dr. Renner has over 7 years of experience. Together, they make a perfect team of experience and expertise.
Dr. Greiner offers quite an impressive list of dental services in South Carolina that includes various fields of dentistry. The dental works have been categorized into two types:
The general dentistry practices include the regular cleanings, cosmetic procedures and various other methods that we have commonly heard of.
- Routine Cleaning and Examination required from time to time.
- Cosmetic Dentistry treatments.
- Tooth Whitening, which is the most advanced procedure to remove stains and debris from the surface of teeth.
- Composite Fillings to replace amalgam fillings and to maintain an aesthetic appearance.
- Crowns or caps for covering a damaged tooth.
- Bridges for providing adequate support to the molars.
- Porcelain Veneers to correct chips, cracks, gas and stains.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment that involves overall gum care and gum treatment.
- Dentures (Full and Partial), basically prosthetic devices that helps in replacing a missing tooth or several teeth.
- Restoration of decayed and damaged teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy as the last weapon to prevent extraction. This method if applied when a person has excessively damaged teeth that tend to cause damage to the nerves as well.
- Implants for restoring lost teeth.
- Multiple Teeth Replacement.
- Single Tooth Replacement.
Dr. Greiner also emphasizes on Implant dentistry. An implant is basically a piece of titanium that needs to be anchored surgically to a patient’s jaw bone. Later on, an artificial tooth matching the rest of the teeth will be attached to the same. Implants are best for replacing one single tooth, but the treatment is painful and it takes time to recover.
As per appointment.